Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 March 2011

designers guild, john lewis & orla for boys....

Yes I know here I go again with the lovely designs from Orla Kiely, but must mention her as she is not just for the girls.....

How gorgeous would the car bedlinen be for a boys room. As would some of the other offerings I came across from Designers Guild & John Lewis
(SORRY DG IMAGES ARE SO SMALL LOG ON AND SEE THEM IN THEIR FULLER, BIGGER GLORY)
Mum of 2 girls and rooms to finish I've been on the hunt for other interior fabrics, we do have some of our own bedding in the rooms cloud cuckOO designs, like the owl cotbed set (here rolled up with the other 2 designs)

but I'm still on the hunt for more fabric as 'project curtain' is due to commence.... well on my search I came across some pieces for a nursery or toddler/kid room girls and boys that I thought were worth sharing....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...