Popular Posts

Wednesday 15 June 2011

a few things for the jolly holi....

So here I am holding back the excitement of that holiday just on the horizon and I got thinking of the 'nice' things to pack, yes we've got all the sensible must haves; sunhats, cream, sunnies, plenty of activities to keep ALL amused but here are a few extras I'd like to share....

A pop-up tent is a must on my holiday packing list, this one here is by Lucy and Michael, I love this retro rodeo print
A few years back we got a great little one which now is a permanent 'den' in my eldest daughters room.

This wasn't on my list but it's great to bring a pushchair from winter into summer!!
Mamas & Papas have a great summer accessory pack; this fab fresh pear print reversible colourful liner will personalise your pushchair and the co-ordinating parasol to give your pushchair a summer makeover!
Includes matching fabric bag too, and is on sale with £15 off at just £30

Hampers, picnic blanket and if you're camping too then there is only one place to get the lot and with style Anorak
At the moment they have a 'silly sale' you can pick up a coolbag for £27.50 and picnic blanket £18, bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...