Popular Posts

Sunday 5 June 2011

what's the time mr wolf....

Today has been a clock day, firstly i noticed the absence of dongs then remembered it was Sunday and that Grandfather should have been wound up yesterday. Then later (7.45am) we thought our "Cucu clock"
£205 (many colour choices)
had gone mad as the 'cuckoo' 'cuckoo' 'cuckoo' call was going off, but only when we were close to the open window, very happy I was to hear the real cuckoo calling especially this time of year.
Thirdly a book came off the shelf and needed a read (so little one said) and i just love this book; What's the time Mr Wolf?
This book seems a winner with all little ones and you can pick one up at The Book Depository I use them lots though Amazon and their delivery is speedy and customer service excellent.

So with all this time ticking I thought I'd look at some clocks.
Here is what I found at The Design Shop
Elihu the Elephant Clock £80
Fernando the Fish Clock £80
Butterfly Clock £134 (other colours available)
Ball Clock £195.60 designed by George Nelson, capturing the best spirit of post-war design, available in other colours as well as multi shown here
Half Time £180, I love this 'cu-coo clock with the surprise cuckoo popping out the side
From online shop Huntandgather I came across these gorgeous bamboo animal clocks, yesterday I blogged on some bamboo furniture and it really is a great wood to use, eco friendly, tough and I personally like the appearance too, anyhow check out these fab animals designed by decoylab usa and sold at Huntergather





Eco Bamboo Clocks $59 - $79

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...