Popular Posts

Sunday 2 October 2011

childhood memories #1

Following the yummy birthday cake we tucked into in celebration of my dads birthday, the little ones got cosy with grandpa ready for an afternoon story...
I had no idea which of the old favourite ladybird books mini1 was going to pull out and hand to Grandpa, but when i heard my dad read out that first page i was transported back to my own childhood and the fond memory of hearing dad read about the little rascal kittens 'Smoke & Fluff'


Later this evening i couldn't resist picking up the old beaten Ladybird book and fondly recall those happy story times. I wanted to share with you the illustrations, the love of books and happiness they can give us as children and adults for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...