Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 May 2012

plic ploc wiz

When it comes to iphone apps for the mini1's I try to find ones that are educational and fun but also with good design and illustrations. I find toca boca has a great range and we have a whole iphone page of them i think, still the hair salon is a favourite - not quite sure how educational this one is but great illustrations and fun!
Well today I'm pretty happy with my new app find it's from plic, ploc, wiz.
There are 2 main areas of play; create and play. Create is fun as you can move the shapes around the screen, multiply them and erase them and build up to create your own illustrations. If you don't want to create then play and move and place the shapes as if you're having some sticker puzzle fun.
The simplistic illustrations in the gallery and those you can create are really sweet and the colour palette i like too, so we have a winner....my turn now!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...